Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Too Tired Today

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Too Tired Today

It's another rainy day here at Frog Central. It seems days like this you just want to laze around the house doing nothing. Add to that my legs are as sore as can be from grocery shopping yesterday. I went up and down each and every aisle and had a cart full heading to the register. I did pretty good with coupons - saving almost $20 off my bill. I had 5 of my cloth bags full. So today I'm limping pretty good on my left leg.

I want to give a shout out to AB. She's headed to surgery tomorrow morning. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004