Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Thunder and Lightning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Thunder and Lightning

I can finally turn my computer on! The thunder and lightning seem to have abated for now. It's always a pain trying to watch television when the weather is bad - especially during tornado season. I watched my soap today and thankfully they left most interruption to commercials. I had to laugh though when they broke in with a weather emergency update and the weatherman wanted to give a warning to all those in the immediate path. He pulled out a wedge section and highlighted it so it would bring up the town in the path of the storm - there were none! The storm was over open ground - they returned to regular programming promptly. Other than that it's been pretty quiet here today. Gertie goes out - Gertie fight me to get dried off - Gertie want to play - Gertie wants to go back out. Get the picture.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004