Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Summer is here

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is here

And it is hot - again! Today the temps are back into the mid-90's with heat index temps hovering around 105. I had to run out to do a couple of errands this afternoon. Believe me when I say I didn't want to but I had to. Bills need to be paid and prescriptions needed to be picked up. I should have swung by the grocery store too but just those few errands sapped all the energy out of me. The streets here in Tidy Town are basically empty until the factories let out. As soon as the workers make it home all is quiet again. I know it's bad for local businesses but you just won't last long out there. The local tv stations interrupt programming all day long to remind you to stay out of the heat. Good advice.

Yesterday was Father's Day - hope everyone who is a dad had a good one. My dad doesn't need or wear ties so I sent him a basket of Selma's Cookies. They are mighty tasty and hopefully he will enjoy them.

I've been listening to a relaxation CD at night which has been really helpful. I'm usually asleep within 10 or 15 minutes of going to bed. That's a record for me! Now I need to find one for afternoon naps.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004