Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Steamy

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Steamy

Take several days of rain and add 92 degrees of heat - steamy! It almost hurts to go outside. Even Gertie makes quick work of her necessary trips out to do her business and right back in she comes. She's afraid of the air conditioning grates but something tells me that as the summer drones on she'll get over that quick. I am mad at myself today because I forgot to take the trash out last night. I spent the day getting everything together and it totally slipped my mind until I heard the truck on a side street around 8 this morning. Since my trash is picked up in the middle of the night there is nothing I can do but wait until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004