Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday, Monday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Monday, Monday

There are a lot of songs about Mondays and none of them good. After a really nice weekend here at Frog Central the temps are supposed to soar to 90 degrees. That's a bit too warm for me so I've closed up the windows and turned on the air conditioner. It'll be a good day to get some things done inside. Or at least think about getting something done....

Saturday afternoon another baby bird found its way to the railing right outside my door. The little downy feathers they're born with were sticking out around the more mature brown feathers. It stayed there while Gertie went out and did her business and came back in. I talked to it and it chirped right back. You could hear the frantic parents in the nest calling it back and finally it took off, heeding its parents and headed home. There have been a lot of baby birds this year and it has been fun seeing all of them. The hibiscus hedge really provides a lot of food and cover the birds and they love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004