Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Dog Blogging


Sleepy Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a pretty good week. Yesterday her yard was mowed and that made her extremely happy. She's had to spend a lot of time outside romping around. It's been quite cool here at Frog Central so I've had the windows open. Gertie has about run herself ragged going from window to window to keep an eye on everything and everyone passing by. She was taking a nap and I went to get the camera which peaked her interest. She could barely keep her eyes open - and as you can see, she really couldn't. It's definitely past her nap time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004