Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Feeling a bit better today

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Feeling a bit better today

I thought I was going to die yesterday. I was sore from head to toe. This morning my left leg is still giving me problems but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good. I guess when I go to the grocery store I'm going to have to break down and use one of those motorized scooters. I really miss grocery delivery service!

This morning's bird on the railing was a cardinal - a male cardinal. He tilted his head from side to side looking at me before flying up to the roof. I had to laugh because if he thought he was hiding from me he wasn't doing a good job - his tail swished back and forth below the roof line and in plain view.

I bought a pizza from Walmart but I think it may be bad. I have to really check it and maybe run it back over. When I opened the refrigerator this morning it smelled! It about knocked me over. I've never had one smell like that before. I have a couple of other problems with my last Walmart shopping trip so maybe it would be good to go over. They didn't ring up one of my coupons - a $3.50 cent coupon. That's significant. I guess I'm going to have to start handing them over one at a time and make sure they ring them through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004