Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Day Lilies

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day Lilies

My day lilies started blossoming yesterday. About a dozen stalks of flowers spikes are up in the air so I should have flowers for quite some time. Last night I saw the first fire flies buzzing around and Gertie's reaction was much the same as what Shadow's was - let me catch one! Gertie raced all over the lawn chasing first one light then another. It reminded me of when I was a kid running around with a mason jar.

Last night I watched Life After People. It really is a good show and whoever does all the animation - fantastic. It would take a couple hundred years but the buffalo would make a thunderous comeback. It's amazing how quick buildings and such would disappear from the landscape.

I ordered an MP3 player today - my very first. I decided to go with a very basic $20 model to try one out. You would think that someone who was a music major would have the latest and greatest of audio equipment - nope. I plug my cd's into the computer to listen to them. I do the same with DVD's. I'm not the most tech savy person. So this little player will be an opportunity for me to see just how easy (or difficult) they are to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004