Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another Hot Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Hot Day

But not as hot as the last couple days. We finally had quite the thunderstorm overnight having a cooling effect. Today it only got into the low 90's - about 6 to 8 degrees cooler than the last couple of days, but still mighty hot!

I had to laugh yesterday - I've been off a day all week it seems. I thought thursday was friday and friday was saturday. I opened up my blog to see that I posted Friday Dog Blogging on thursday. Oh well. I took yesterday off instead.

In this heat you just do not feel like doing anything. Even though I have central air which makes it ok inside, the minute I take Gertie out the heat hits you like a brick wall, sapping all your energy. I think it's time to go get a nice piece of fruit, sit back, and relax a bit......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004