Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Very Early in the Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Very Early in the Morning

Gertie decided that the sliver of light coming through the bedroom window shortly after 5 this morning was the signal to get up and start playing. Fetch and tug of war have been on the schedule this morning. Also leaf collecting. Gertie is on her 4th trip outside - sorry, we interrupt this post for another trip outside - ok, I'm back, and with another leaf. I hope this little gift giving doesn't last past today.

I can't believe the strange weather here in Southern Illinois. Two days this last week I actually had the air conditioner on - temps soared into the 80's. Yesterday the temps were in the high 60's and I had the windows open, enjoying the cool breezes airing the house out. Things started to get a little bit cool early in the evening so I closed up the windows and by the time I went to bed I had the heat on. Temps were in the 40's last night and will dip into the 30's tonight.

Things seem to have finally calmed down here at Frog Central - the puppy energy has been calmed for the moment, which means I'm going to take full advantage and go back to bed.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004