Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Thunderstorms

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thunderstorms

Thunderstorms started here in Southern Illinois yesterday afternoon. By bedtime, I decided that I better leave the radio on so that if alerts come on I'd hear them. About 2:15 a.m. this morning the sirens started wailing and the radio is blasting emergency tones that a tornado was on the ground nearby. I hate when they happen at night time because nobody can see them and they're harder to track. So I turned on the television and Gertie and I went into the cellar stairway (then only place with no windows nearby). We waited for about a half hour and it sounded like things were moving a little further south, so back to bed we went. The sounds of thunder and lightning were still sounding early this morning. Things have cleared up for now, but tonight appears to be another bumpy night - so much for my beauty sleep......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004