Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sun's Gone - More Rain

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sun's Gone - More Rain

I couldn't believe it when I heard the rain falling again during the night. We're in another 4 or 5 day run of daily rain showers. It certainly is tough on the joints. On top of that I ate something yesterday that didn't agree with me, so since last night I've been holding my stomach and bellowing like the farmer's cow - much to Gertie's delight.

I haven't received any new frogs in a while, so I'm putting out a request for you to send me photos of your favorite frogs - or a picture of your whole collection. I look forward to seeing what you have in your collection and sharing it here with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004