Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: No New Frogs Lately

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No New Frogs Lately

It's been a while since I've had any new frogs come into the collection. This holiday weekend I plan on stopping by some of the local shops to see if anything new has come in. I'm also looking forward to stopping by a frog festival soon, so hopefully new things will pop up soon.

It has been cold here the last couple of days. Gertie has been hiding her nose under the covers to keep warm. I haven't wanted to get up and 5 minutes after I'm out of bed I want to crawl right back in. So after all the morning activities I've covered up with my afghan and Gertie curls up on one corner and we take a little nap. Little has gotten done - small jobs here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004