Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Is it really morning already?

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it really morning already?

I think the nights are getting shorter. I went to bed last night a bit early - shortly after 10 since my favorite late night shows are all in repeats this week. For the most part I slept right through too - so I was surprised when I was so tired this morning. It was all I could do to swing the legs over the side of the bed and get upright. The continued rainy weather hasn't helped any - day after day of muggy, dreary, overcast - we need a nice run of warm and sunny days (of course you know I'll then be bitching about how hot it is!).

I have quite a list for the grocery store. I've been doing little trips, just getting a few things, but I really need to do a big shop - I'm out of almost everything. Except meat - I have a freezer full. But it would be nice to have something to go with it and I'm not the biggest meat eater to start with. In fact, if we had a decent Asian grocery store within reasonable driving distance, I'd easily go back to all vegetarian meals.

Gertie has finally decided it's time to take a nap, which means to answer my own question - nope, it's not morning yet. I'm off to get some beauty sleep.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004