Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: I took a 3-day weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I took a 3-day weekend

And slept most of it! LOL The weather has been nasty here and I haven't wanted to get out to do anything. Gertie and I caught up on a lot of rest. Finally Sunday, things started to clear, but the temps turned colder. Yesterday I planned on staying in all day doing some cleaning. I put the mail out for the mailman to take. I saw him drive by and realized I wasn't getting any mail so I quickly got changed and went out to the post office and decided to do some much needed shopping at Walmart while I was out. I came home and found my mailbox stuffed with mail - apparently we had a substitute mailman for the day who did the route differently than the regular guy. Gertie was up about 5 this morning and we've been going strong ever since - I think it's time to go back to bed and get another hour or two of sleep - then this day can get started......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004