Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy Mother's Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick post to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom and to anyone who is celebrating today.

Today is a beautiful day here at Frog Central. It's a little bit cool - not quite 60 degrees, but I haven't felt the need to put on the heat. I just throw a blanket over me when I get too cool - or else have Gertie crawl in my lap, she's a regular heat factory for such a small dog. The hibiscus is all covered with leaves, effectively cutting off the view of the neighbors. It also provides cover for the baby cardinals - I've seen two this year.

I haven't been feeling all that well for the last couple of weeks. I have been exhausted from the time I get up in the morning until the time I go to bed in the evening. Quite a few days I spent sleeping in my chair - much to Gertie's dismay. Today is the first time I've felt a bit better. I'm still tired but not all out exhausted. Hopefully it's a trend that will continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004