Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Enjoying the long weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Enjoying the long weekend

It's been a pretty warm and humid couple of days. I went looking for my pruning shears and couldn't find them. You'd think that after 4 years I'd have all the boxes unpacked. So I'm not sure where they are at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to go down to Ace Hardware - they're having a sale and I can pick up a new set for about 5 bucks. In the meantime Gertie and I have been making up for some lost sleep. She still gets up about 5:30 a.m. but she's willing to go back to bed for a bit. I think she might be going through another growth spurt with all the sleep she's doing. She has grown quite a bit taller since she first arrived. The lawn guy was here mid-week and he was shocked how much she had grown in just the last two weeks. She may have gained 3 pounds over the last month - I think most of it in her legs which seem to grow longer nearly every day!

Well, since Gertie is taking this opportunity for yet another nap, I think I'll take one too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to stop for a moment of silence tomorrow at 3 p.m. in honor of all our service members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004