Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Day After A Long Weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Day After A Long Weekend


flowers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
And all I want to do is crawl back in bed and say just one more day! Gertie was up at 5 this morning but after taking her out I told her it was way to early and marshalled her right back into the bedroom. I figure even if she spent the time being annoying, I want to get her into the habit of sleeping until at least 6. To my surprise she flopped down and took a nice long nap. We ended up getting back up at 6:15. She went back and I grabbed my camera because there was a mourning dove sleeping on my windshield - funny as hell. Anyway, from the door it was too far away (I really need to get a telephoto lens) so I moved a bit closer which was about the time Gertie saw it and made a mad dash.

So today I have a nice picture of some of the flowers along my ramp. The first year here had just been planted and was so small. This year it's about 2 feet tall and quite the little bush. It is covered with these flowers. If anyone knows what kind of plant it is I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I guess I really should get this day started.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004