Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Change in Weather

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Change in Weather

I bitched about it being cold and someone must have heard me because today we're back into the 80's here at Frog Central. The neighbors have all been out in droves mowing their lawns. My guy should be here sometime this week, although Gertie has made it her own mission to personally chow down on as much of the lawn as possible. I'm surprised she hasn't been throwing up with all the grass she's been eating - Shadow always did. Today I spent catching up on some much needed cleaning chores - and I think I better spend tomorrow doing some too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004