Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Totally Not Fun Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Totally Not Fun Day

I decided after getting up this morning that I didn't have what I wanted for breakfast, so after getting Gertie all set, I head out to Walmart to get some bread for toast and other odds and ends (including batteries). As I headed towards the back where the batteries are located my left knee gave a very loud pop - loud enough that people around me turned and looked. Thank goodness I walk with a walker. I held on for dear life and was able to get turned around and sat down. Finally I felt well enough to make it out of the store, sans batteries. I ended up spending the rest of the day with my leg elevated, watching my knee swell to phenomenal proportions. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004