Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday Slacking Off

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Slacking Off

This morning Gertie got me up about 5:30 wanting to go out - so after getting her situated I went back to bed. And at 6:30 when she woke me up to go out I decided it was time to get up for the day - well, at least until I hit my chair, where I promptly found myself falling asleep.... Lil' G - as AB refers to her - went to the vet's yesterday where she got a round of puppy shots. She has to go back in 3 weeks to complete all her shots on a bit of an expedited schedule. That's because although the vet agreed she looks pretty small for her age, she's really about 6 months old. All the food she's been eating has brought her to a healthy 12 pounds. They don't think she'll get much bigger. As to breed, she's officially listed as mixed - a true Heinz 57. The rest of today I'm hoping will just be a laid back day - my knee barely made it through going out yesterday, so I'm keeping it elevated today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004