Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: More Frogs on the Way!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

More Frogs on the Way!

I received an e-mail that I was receiving a couple new frogs from someone who reads the blog but wants to remain anonymous. The collection is growing more and more each month. I'm looking forward to the frog collectors get together in June, which takes place just south of St. Louis. I hope to meet lots of fellow froggers!

It is raining here in Southern Illinois - again. At least we're getting a gentle rain and not the sever stuff like what is happening in the southeast. The rain is supposed to pretty much keep on through the weekend and mix with snow by Monday. But then another warm-up back into the 70's is supposed to happen. That will make my day for sure!

Today is the 2nd, so I have my afternoon of writing the monthly bills out all planned for me. I figured I'd get them done this afternoon so I can head out first thing in the morning to the post office to get them mailed. Then I'm going to head over to Walmart - AB gave me a great tortilla dip recipe. She made it when I was out visiting her in January and I'd like to try my hand at making it. Then I have to rush home and get ready to post another animal that wishes it were a frog.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004