Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Morning

Hope you had a good weekend. Gertie and I decided to take the time off and be lazy - I wish! I ended up doing some deep cleaning, since spring has gone by and we're into summer already. One room I never close the door on and so yesterday I decided to clean behind it. There I found a stash of treats that Shadow put there. It was both sad and funny.

Today I get to tear my vaccuum cleaner apart - it's not picking up like it should. There seems to be a pox between me and vaccuums. I'd love one of those Dyson's, but who the heck can afford them.

I finally broke down Saturday and turned on the air conditioner. Once it gets over 80 degrees in the house it gets unbearable. And I worry about the dog with a fur coat on. It was fun watching Gertie find the registers for the first time and to feel the air come out of them. She's very distrustful and steers clear of them.

I wanted to go over to Walmart to do some shopping and check or some new frogs, but with this swine flu scare going on, I think I'll just stay home. I have more than enough food here to keep me fed for months if I had to. They say it may just peter out and come back next year with a vegence. Who knows what will happen.

Finally, it was sad to see that Bea Arthur died this last weekend. I remember watching her on All in the Family, Maude, and of course Golden Girls (it was my grandmother's favorite show). She had done cameos recently and was always funny and provocative. My thoughts and prayers to her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004