Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's Friday!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!

I was up early this morning, but the day seems to be slipping by fast. I spent a lot of the morning outside enjoying the warm weather. Of course I came in because it's getting hot and by this evening I'll probably have the air conditioner running. Hey, we got one morning of decent weather inbetween turning the heat off and the air conditioner on!

My lilac bush is blossoming and smelling great. I love how just a couple of blossoms can permeate the whole house and make it smell so good. I was worried about some of the cold nights - and snow - that we had would kill the daylilies off, but the leaves are already over knee high. All in all, things outside are looking good.

I'm still collecting stuffed animals to be given to charity this fall, but I decided against any further animals that wish they were frogs - it was a great idea in concept, not so much in execution. Anyway, I'll be back a little later with a new picture of Gertie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004