Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Internet Problems

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Internet Problems

The internet service has been very spotty here in Tidy Town. Last Sunday we had a really bad thunderstorm that apparently damaged some of the equipment and they've been working all week trying to get it fixed. So it's hit or miss as to whether I can access the internet at all. This morning seems to be working so I'm taking advantage of it. I hope later today when I have two posts to do things will be as smooth.

Of course I'll have another installment of animals that wish they were frogs - we know they all wish that, don't we? The second is going to be a major announcement you won't want to miss! Intrigued yet. Stay tuned, as they say.....

Last night the rain started pouring here and I awoke with quite the fright at about 2:30 this morning - the whole entire house shaking and the sound of thunder so loud I couldn't hear myself think. I don't know where the lightning hit, but it had to be pretty close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004