Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Frog of the Day

The last couple of days have been rainy, wet, and cold here at Frog Central, so Gertie and I have taken it easy. While I have - she's a puppy with tons of puppy energy. Today I've got to run out to do a couple of small errands - last of the month bills have to be paid and pick up a prescription at CVS. Thankfully everything is drive-thru, so I don't have to try walking around on my bad knee. I could use a little magic around here to get things all finished up......

This frog collectible is from Ganz and is part of their Webkinz line. This is a figurine called Frog Sorcerer. A cute little figurine that makes a nice addition to the collection. I purchased this during April 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004