Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Frog of the Day

Finally I'm connected to the Internet. Sunday, shortly after I blogged about the saving frogs day the thunder and lightning became intense here and continued through the rest of the day. The internet service went down and stayed down until late this morning. So much of our lives are connected to the internet these days. While it was nice to be unplugged and read a book for a while - I kept constantly thinking about what was happening on-line that I was missing!

This frog collectible is from Ganz and is called Surfing Tree Frog Figure. Steve from Michigan wanted to let me know that the Webkinz had more than just the plush - so he sent along a couple of these figurines. They feel like they are made out of a hardened rubber type material. Great little item to add to the collection that arrived yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004