Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Frog of the Day


WebkinzFrog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I was going to post yesterday, but it was kind of a sad day for me - it's been 9 months since The Frog Wrangler passed away and so I spent the day looking over the memory box that I had made as well as a picture album I put together. It doesn't seem possible that 9 months have gone by already.

This frog is a virtual frog! I decided to take the frog that I got for Christmas to see what this whole Webkinz craze is about. Plus I have a friend with three daughters who kept wanting me to come visit them and their animals. So I caved in and I put together this modest little room for Hoppy, my virtual frog. Kind of cute, but they're a lot of work to keep happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004