Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a pretty good week. Her Royal Puppiness has realized that every time she goes to the door, she goes out. Now I've put her on a timer and make her wait an hour - unless she just ate. She's a little cutie so I have to work extra hard not to spoil her - but I think she's got me figured out already. She goes back to the vet's in a couple weeks for her final shots and then we'll make the appointment for spaying.

Today we were playing fetch and she'd wait until the toy stopped then she'd get this hopping, stalking run going on. I have to get a video camera. I was laughing so hard I could barely throw the toy. Then the lawn guy came - she was really good and just wanted to watch him. So we sat in the window and watched him go around and around with the mower, then get out his week wacker and do all the edging. The lawn guy came to the door and she sat right in my arm and was happy to greet him while he petted her. She's pretty good that way - barely barking and friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004