Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Feeling Much Better

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Feeling Much Better

As you know I've been feeling pretty lame lately with a knee that swells up and throbs at the drop of a hat. Add to that Monday I went out to the pharmacy where the tech handing me my prescription sneezed and generally looked like death warmed over. Guess who felt sick several hours later? All I can say is thank goodness for Imodium! I felt a lot better waking up this morning and so off I went to the grocery store to get some staples. A good hearty breakfast after days of being sick sure tasted good. Now I've got a lot of playtime to make up with Gertie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004