Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another Cable Outage

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Cable Outage

It rained yesterday - all day, which of course meant that the cable internet access went down early and stayed down all day. I'm really thinking of going back to dial up if this continues. It didn't really matter to much to me though as yesterday I could barely move. I didn't think I could feel worse until I woke up this morning. Gertie is giving me a thorough workout! I'm trying to get her into a schedule where she goes out every hour (instead of every 20 minutes). Mostly I think she just wants to check out whats going on outside. Yesterday worked well until early afternoon, we'll see how things go today. In the meantime I received an e-mail that said that she looks like a cross between a fox terrier and a chihuahua, apparently a popular cross. We'll have to see what the vet says.

Petey, my bird, has finally gotten used to the new dog, but not the other way around. It must be a little intimidating when your faced with an animal almost as big as you are! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004