Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Animals That Wish They Were Frogs

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Animals That Wish They Were Frogs


Webkinz Signature Panda
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Panda Bear - how cute. And they are quite endangered themselves. I received a total of 4 panda bears! And while the only way these cuties could wish they were frogs is that they would move up the endangered species list - otherwise you just cant say anthing about them. Go to youtube and watch some panda videos - you'll be going awww!!! before the first video ends. So while they may wish they were frogs, I'm not going to elaborate that position.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004