Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Thursday Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Morning

And although I slept really good last night, I'm exhausted this morning. Don't you just hate when that happens? I think part of it is the fact a new storm is moving in today and my joints are letting me know - in spades. Before things get too bad I'm going to go out and enjoy the birds and some of the spring flowers - plus a neighbor's trash can blew into my yard about a week ago and they never came and got it, so I'm going to move it into my garage to get it out of the way. Then this afternoon I can concentrate all my efforts on tomorrow's animal that wishes it was a frog! Friday's coming........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004