Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow!

Again with the snow! I woke this morning to lots of rain and some rumblings of thunder (which have since gotten louder). I had to run out to the food co-op Angel Food this morning, lots of great items. I also swung by Ace Hardward to pick up a few needed items for doing outside work. As I was heading home I was listening to the news reports saying that this rain is going to switch to snow by tonight and dump as much as 8 inches. OMG! I'm thinking something stronger but I do try to stay G-rated here..... Now I'm worried about all the spring flowers and bulbs that have already pushed up and out; the budding trees. Hopefully we won't get anywhere near what they are calling for (which happens a lot - I think the weather forecasters have a sky is falling mentality sometimes), but just in case I'm off to the grocery store to get some much needed items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004