Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saving Daylight

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saving Daylight

I haven't been all that happy with this daylight savings time change. Last night I went to bed at my normal 11 p.m. but couldn't fall asleep. This morning I woke up shortly after 8! The title of this story would be how to start your day an hour behind schedule......

Today it's rainy here which makes the joints scream. I ought to be in real good shape for seeing the pretend doctor this afternoon. He's a physician's assistant. They don't let you see an actual doctor any more. I was fine with him until started coming to my appointment with medical journals which he'd flip through to find a diagnosis. It really doesn't boost the confidence level much! That's life in Tidy Town.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004