Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Oh Happy Day.....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Oh Happy Day.....


Nova Rollator
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I was more than a little surprised when the UPS man came to the door with a big box. Remember I ordered my new wheeled walker - called a rollator - yesterday. I was told it would be shipped in three days and I should receive it in eight to ten days. It came today! Oh Happy Day! I can once again walk around and not worry about tipping over. I also decided to get a new snazzy color - red. I'll be the talk of the town when I'm out and about. I cannot begin to tell you how happy this makes me - that I can once again be mobile. If I'm not here tomorrow look for me roaming the streets of Tidy Town.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004