Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: No Snow!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 30, 2009

No Snow!

Snow....No Snow. Thankfully, at the last minute the storm turned northwards and missed us completely. All we ended up with is a lot of rain. Last night I settled in to watch The Amazing Race, which started almost 20 minutes late due to basketball. It was worth the wait - and my favorite team is still in the running. This morning I've been busy baking off a blueberry pie that came with the Angel Food order - it will make a great dessert after dinner tonight. This afternoon I'm working on figuring out how to do screen shots on the computer. When computers first came out I knew them inside and out but lately things have gotten a bit more complicated - with age may come wisdom, but not if it has a keyboard.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004