Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Morning

It's 8 a.m. and finally getting light out. Yesterday I had some leftover barbecue pork - yummy! Then it was down to some serious television watching - last night was The Amazing Race - and my favorite team came in first again! Today there's not much on the agenda. I've been working on some ideas that I plan to roll out here on Friday. I feel like that commercial for the weekends only store - It's Monday - we're closed......lol. I have to go make some breakfast and get this day started.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004