Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Joy of Living in Tidy Town

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Joy of Living in Tidy Town

Today is one of those days that tries your patience. It has been very windy here in Tidy Town - very windy. All day I've watched the trees swaying and smaller branches littering the ground. Tomorrow, with the temps supposed to be going back up into the 60's will allow the first real day of the town-wide unofficial passtime here in Tidy Town - pick-up sticks. After any wind storm it's like automatons - watching people running around their lawns picking up the small branches that have blown down. It's a lot of fun to watch - I don't participate - that's what I have a lawn guy for. The other problem with any wind storm is that the cable goes out immediately. Thankfully, the television stayed up for the majority of the day, but the computer server was down. It finally came back up about a half hour ago because, as you might guess, the winds died down. Having grown up on the east coast, I do not have the laid back attitude of the mid-westerners, so I was quite proud of myself today that I didn't start actually screaming in the phone until after one o'clock this afternoon. Maybe I'm getting zen after all - LOL........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004