Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Frog of the Day


Webkinz - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The winds have died down overnight and today is going to be another beautiful day - temps back into the 60's. I've already been out sitting on my bench and just enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine. I've been watching the cardinals play in the hibiscus hedge and keeping an eye out for an albino cardinal that has been spotted here in town. This afternoon I have to go to Walmart and get some new batteries for the camera - I have a couple more Webkinz to profile.....

This frog collectible is a Webkinz and is called simply Frog. This is the last of the large Webkinz Frogs that I have - there are lil' Kinz frogs yet to be showcased. As I have said with the others, the plush animal comes with a code so you can take care of an on-line virtual representation of your animal. Kids love these items - I've been begged repeatedly for the codes since I'm not using them. I will say I took care of the virtual pets recently for a friend and her kids while they were on vacation. It's a lot of work! Which is also a good thing to let kids know just what a responsibility taking care of an animal entails. This plush is a cute addition to the collection. I purchased it February 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004