Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Frog of the Day


Webkinz - Bullfrog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday the fall from Sunday caught up with me. I felt like I'd been worked over with a baseball bat all day. What little time I did get up and about I spent trying to find a new walker. Four hundred dollars is the going price for my brand of walker. Yikes! I finally found one for just under three hundred - a bargain..... It won't be here until between the 10th and 13th, so I'm going to be limping around in the meantime on three wheels. As long as I can get around the house. Unfortunately I used the seat portion while I was cooking in the kitchen and doing dishes. Not quite sure what's going to happen when I run out of things to throw in the microwave.......

This frog collectible is from Webkinz and is called Bullfrog. This is another in the line of the Webkinz frogs. A cute addition to the collection and a soft, cuddly plush to boot.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken, I just happened across this site looking for a frog wine stopper but saw your comment about your wheeled walker...and I know yours already arrived but I was shocked that you paid almost $300 because I bought one for my grandmother at Costco for around $100 and it is very nice and has a few more features like a saddle bag, etc...I don't know if you can return yours, but that is a big price difference, especially when people are trying to save money these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004