Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cooler Weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cooler Weekend

This morning temps are quite chilly - only in the mid 30's. I had already gotten used to the 70's - oh well, if I could change the weather I wouldn't be blogging, right? I hope you enjoyed yesterday's new feature - it gave me a chuckle. If you want to send some plush items - just send me an e-mail and I'll tell you where to send them. Hit that "Write to Ken" right over there in the right hand column. Help the kids get a nice plush toy for Christmas. You know you want to do it! LOL Thanks to those who have already written - I look forward to seeing what animal will wish it was a frog next. I suppose I should get busy and make some breakfast - I'm up really, really late this morning.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004