Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cooking

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cooking

My main goal of cooking is to hopefully not poison myself. That's why I like meals you just throw in the microwave and away you go. But lately I've gotten into cooking better meals for myself. The other night I made some chicken with a honey-mustard-curry glaze that I must admit was quite good. Last night I had the left overs - Yummy! Today I'm using all the leftover rice to try and make some fried rice. I found a recipe for it in my Joy of Cooking cookbook. I often flip through the cookbook and think gee, that sounds good - until I read the exhaustive list of ingredients and hours of preparation needed. Now baking - that I enjoy. I think I need to go make a cake....... Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004