Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cardinal Calls

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cardinal Calls

I woke up this morning to the mating calls of the cardinals out in my hibiscus hedge. I realized how much I missed their sounds over the last year. Spring is finally upon us and I for one can hardly wait. I look forward to some much warmer weather. It's supposed to be a bit cooler here for the next couple of days but then warm back up. I'm hoping that I can get out over the weekend and do some general pick-up around the yard - a neighbors untrieved trash can sits in the back yard - a box from someone's trash blew in during the last heavy winds. Some of my neighbors have been out mowing their lawns already! Now that's a bit early. Although I had to go out yesterday and I noticed that daffodils are out and blossoming.

Today I have a couple of errands I should run but I woke up being hardly able to move. Maybe by this afternoon I'll be ready to get up and out. In the meantime I'm working on my big unveiling for tomorrow - get ready..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004