Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Barbecue Season Has Started

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Barbecue Season Has Started

This afternoon I'm heading out to my first barbecue of the season! And the temps here are hovering right around 35 degrees. LOL The Boy Scouts are having their big yearly barbecue - they raise thousands on this one day. A local butcher donates all the meat, a grocery store all the rolls, and members make the salads and cakes. This is one event that practically the entire town shows up for. The nice thing is that they have a drive through set up.

I was up and out early this morning because I wanted to pick up the new prescriptions that the doctor wants me to take. CVS looked at me like I had three eyes - the doctor never called them in. The doctor isn't in the office on Monday, so I guess I'll be on the phone Tuesday trying to get it straightened out. I hate when people don't do their jobs. He was writing out prescriptions and then he said I'll just call them in, it will be easier. Guess not! At least for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004