Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Afternoon Post

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Afternoon Post

I am soooo tired today. I enjoyed Jon Stewart so much last night I stayed up to watch the repeat of it! So this morning I did not want to get out of bed at all. Plus I can't stand the fact that it's dark at eight in the morning. Almost every day this last week I've been getting out of bed just in time to turn on the news to see the opening of the stock exchange. Normally half of my day would be done by then. Even birdy is like why are you up so early. I bring her out of her cage every morning while I put in new food, water, and millet sprays. Today she just looked at me like you're waking me up and I'm not stepping one foot out of this cage. I think we're both ready for an afternoon nap........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004