Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 06, 2009

TGIF

Last night I decided to make a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. I should take a lesson from mom and realize that you need to do these things early in the morning when your mind is fresh. I'm sure when I find the piece of egg shell in the cake underneath the burnt peanut butter icing I'll feel better about eating the rest of it.

This morning the temps started out in the low 30's but we're supposed to hit near 50's today. Hopefully the last of the snow will finally disappear and my house confinement will be over. I just got up - very late so I'm off to get this day started. I might be back later, otherwise we'll see you tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004