Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Talk About Bad Days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Talk About Bad Days

I thought I was having a bad day when I saw a news item from Bangkok entitled "Hippo Eats Dwarf." It seems a circus dwarf nicknamed Od bounced sideways on a trampoline and landed in the yawning mouth of a hippo who was standing nearby and was to be part of the next act. The hippo's gag reflex caused him to swallow, thus eating poor Mr. Od. Worse yet is that the audience was clapping wildly thinking it part of the act - until it was realized as a tragedy.

Suddenly I feel better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004