Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Rainy Day in Tidy Town

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Rainy Day in Tidy Town

Mostly a slow drizzle, but it's supposed to last all day. The temps have taken a nose dive too - I didn't want to crawl out from under the covers this morning. I forgot yesterday was a holiday and kept wondering why there was no mail. Good thing I didn't take off the bank. I rewatched the Amazing Race start last night (Stewart and Colbert are repeats this whole week) and I'm picking out my favorite teams. I was happy they kicked off the fighting couple the first week.

I ran to the store on Sunday and forgot to buy spaghetti sauce and I don't have any tomato sauce to make my own, so later today I'm going to try my hand at a white sauce. Either that or I'm headed back to the grocery store. I really need to do a very thorough shopping - the cupboards are getting bare!

I guess I have to go and do some care on a couple virtual pets. I hope to be back tomorrow with a new Frog of the Day - I've got about a dozen here ready for their debut. Remember you can send me a picture of your favorite frog and I'll put it up as the Guest Frog of the Day - I want to see what frogs you are collecting. I'm also interested in seeing frog collectibles from around the world - if you're reading this blog from outside the United States I'd like to see and hear about your frog collecting opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004