Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Mornings....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Mornings....

I do not enjoy the first hour or two of each morning. It's always a waiting game for the morning pills to kick in and let me start feeling a bit more like myself. The rainy weather here - thunderstorms last night - has made the arthritis go crazy and I've woken up feeling like I'd gone ten rounds with a prize fighter. So this morning I'm taking it easy, re-reading last night's newspaper and sipping on a large mug of hot chocolate. Later I'll think about a couple errands, but honestly, if they don't get done today they'll be on the list for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004